Search This Blog

Upcoming Reviews

Upcoming Reviews: Brideshead Revisited (3.5), 2012 (3.5), Capitalism: A Love Story (3.5), The Book of Eli (4), Tron (3.5), Tooth Fairy (3)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bones: Season 5 - 2009/2010

Movie (well not really) #177

5 stars

Season 5 was sooo good.  What is this based on?...the fact that I CANNOT wait until season 6.  Every single episode was interesting...yes, some more than others but overall my love for Bones has only grown.

Let's talk about the interns...even though it would be nice for them to actually pick who their full time assistant is going to be I can't tell you which one I want them to pick.  I love them all.  My least favorite would have to be Clark but it's not that I don't like him...I just don't like him as much.

The 100th episode: WOW!  How crazy was that episode.  And you know what?  After rewatching some of the earlier episodes (like season 2) you can definately tell...it's like the creators knew the whole time.  Well, I think they did know the whole time.

Oh...and speaking of rewatching season 2...Hodgins has gotten muchh better looking. See...(season 2 v. season 5)



Overall Recommendation: If I haven't made you want to watch Bones after reviewing season 1-4 then I am probably not going to be able to...but it's your loss.




Filming Location: LA...weird.

2 comments:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. buy dvd gotham season 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. buy dvd the originals season 5

    ReplyDelete